The Nogales Police Department station lobby is closed to the public until further notice, due to COVID-19
Do you need a copy(s) of a police report?
- Paper copies – $5.00 per report
- Copies sent via email – $5.00
- Digital copies – $25.00 for data, audio, and video recordings on CD or DVD. (Per request)
- Items considered digital copies cannot be sent via email due to size restrictions
- For more information regarding ordering photographs, audio, or video, contact the Records Division at (520)285-5826 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Per A.R.S § 39-127, victims of Part I Crimes receive one free copy of their case report.
Do you need an Background Check?
Letters documenting an individual’s arrest with the Nogales Police Department are available to that person or a representative.
- Include a copy of a government-issued picture ID with the request.
- Include a full name, any former/maiden names, and date of birth on the request form.
The charge is $5.00 for copy of the letter.
To request records, click the button below.
Download forms below:
Please Note: Due to high volume, we are unable to process background check requests immediately. Every effort will be made to complete requests within fifteen business days of receiving a written request. Thank you for your patience.