Do you live in Nogales or Rio Rico
Are you currently working more than 20 hours per week?
Are you a victim of domestic violence
Are any household members 62 years or older
Are you a displaced family?
In order to process your application the following ORIGINAL documents are required for all family members
- Marriage License or Divorce Decree
- Birth Certificate
- Social Security Card
- Driver's License or Picture ID (18 Years or Older)
- Permanent Resident Alien Card, Passport or Naturalization Certificate
- Proof of Income (18 Years or Older)
- Proof of Current Address(Utility Bill or Rental Contract)
PDF Files Only
I CERTIFY THAT ALL STATEMENTS ON MY PRE-APPLICATION ARE TRUE AND ACCURATE
IMPORTANT: THE APPLICATION DATE WILL REFLECT THE DATE RECEIVED. ONCE YOU ARE ON THE WAITING LIST, YOUR FILE WILL BE DROPPED IF YOU FAIL TO REPORT CHANGES IN ADDRESS, INCOME, HOUSEHOLD COMPOSITION. IF YOU FAIL TO RESPOND TO ANY CORRESPONDENCE, UPDATE OR APPOINTMENT ETC., YOU MUST REAPPLY.
NOTE: PUBLIC HOUSING APPLICANTS ARE SUBJECT TO CRIMINAL, RENTAL, AND CREDIT RECORD CHECKS DURING THE SCREENING PROCEES.