Improvements to Wastewater Lateral Connections to the International Outfall Interceptor (IOI) & Bank Protection along the Nogales Wash.
Project Background and Purpose
The International Outfall Interceptor (IOI) serves Ambos Nogales, Arizona y Sonora and conveys wastewater to the Nogales International Wastewater Treatment Plant (NIWTP). The collection of Nogales, Sonora wastewater in Mexico is concentrated at the Mexican outfall near the DeConcini Port…For more information click on View StoryMap
Virtual Public Meeting, Wednesday December 9th, at 5:30PM. Scroll down to take survey and find meeting information.
Please fill out the survey to provide your thoughts on the renovations.
Time: Dec 9, 2020 05:30 PM Arizona
Join Zoom Meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86748895285?pwd=Ri9ZL3EvY3FUb3JGZXNYR2t0Q1ROdz09
Meeting ID: 867 4889 5285
One tap mobile
US (San Jose)
Dial by your location
+1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington D.C)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
Meeting ID: 867 4889 5285
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kxYDBsKMP
City of Nogales Mayor Arturo R. Garino is aware of the on-going situation regarding COVID-19 (Corona Virus) and is taking the lead to protect the community. The Mayor met with City Directors to formulate a contingency plan to protect everybody in the City.
“We are actively working so that department directors are taking important precautions to ensure the well-being of employees and residents,” said Mayor Garino. The Mayor strongly recommends to following:
- Stay at home if you are sick
- Avoid large gatherings and events
- Avoid close contact with anybody who is sick
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw it in the trash immediately
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use an alcohol based sanitizer if soap and water are not readily available.
- Remember, houshold supplies are limited. Please purchase only what is needed and be considerate of others.
“At the City of Nogales, we are conducting business as usual, while also following safety protocols, so that our employees can continue to provide the importanat services our residents depend on,” said Mayor Garino.
Further information will be provided as it becomes available. For additional questions of inquiries, please contact Mayor’s Executive Assistant, Diana Cruz, at 520-285-5602 or email@example.com